The opening process includes 3-4 visits over a 7 time period. The time of year and complexity associated with pool should determine the amount of visits needed.
1st browse eliminate share cover, clean instant deck area, brush share surface, and begin completing the pool.
2nd see Start-up share gear, available skimmers, install auto cleaner, and then make small repair works to equipment, if required. Include start up chemical substances and commence to stabilize water biochemistry.
third & 4th Visits Vacuum share and perform last cleaning. Adjust water chemistry as needed. For salt water swimming pools, we shall inspect and cleanse sodium mobile and include salt as needed. Clean filters to get rid of starting debris and put the stage for an effective period.
We make an effort to offer an exceptional full service opening experience, which calls for hardly any involvement from our customers. Please notify our company if you don't wish Baker Pool to complete the final tips regarding the orifice outlined into the 3rd and 4th visits.
Empty and Wash Pool
- Entirely empty share and clean surface
- Replace and upgrade main drain covers with VGB approved primary drain grates (if required)
- Start refilling the pool
- When the share is filled, we are going to complete our orifice procedure
- Price includes start up chemicals, balancers, and sanitizers
- Price EXCLUDES the addition of salt, significant fix work, and share cover storage space.