Benefits of Above Ground Pools
If you have any doubts about owning an above ground swimming pool, you have to know that today these little pools have as many benefits as inground ones. It is worth to mention that for some people an above ground pool becomes the best option. An inground pool, such as Intex Ultra Frame Pool, will provide you with the same fun and experience as the larger inground one. Furthermore, it requires much less maintenance and is more affordable. Here are top benefits of above ground pools.
- It Saves Money
One of the main benefits of an above ground pool is its cost. Owning one will allow you to save up to thousands of dollars a year. The thing is that smaller pools require fewer chemicals, maintenance equipment and other things needed to keep it in shape. When it comes to water heaters, an above ground swimming pool will allow you to enjoy warm water and save energy.
- Great Features
Though above ground pools are usually smaller than inground ones, most of the people believe that they will not be able to use all the cool features that make a pool perfect for use. The truth is that above ground swimming pools are equipped with nearly the same features as inground ones, including diving boards, water fountains, and even waterfalls.
- They are easy to install
An above ground pool will provide you with a fast and easy installation. In comparison to an inground pool that requires digging a large hole in the ground and spending thousands of dollars to construct it, it will take you just a day to install an above ground pool. Furthermore, you will be able to install it by yourself without a need to spend money to hire professionals.
- It is safe
Usually, above ground swimming pools provide more protection than inground ones. So if you have some pets or children, such pools will provide you with more safety. Nevertheless, you can add some extra protection such as a fence with a latched gate. Furthermore, you can cover your pool when it is not in use.
- Less Maintenance
Though you will need the same equipment as for inground swimming pool maintenance, a smaller swimming pool requires less chemicals and less energy for pump, filter and other equipment. Furthermore, there is an option of using ultraviolet disinfection system that will provide you with the same great sanitizing power as for the larger models, so you will be able to enjoy crystal clear and clean waters every day.
Benefits of Swimming Pools
If you want to improve your backyard, there are numerous ways to do it. Some people prefer to create a seating area with barbecues and picnics. Some prefer to create a fence to hide from a summer heat. Some people can even build a bungalow with everything needed to feel comfortable, starting from adding a leesa mattress for comfortable nights to adding a summer kitchen. Nevertheless, the most popular way of improving a backyard is adding a swimming pool.
Swimming pools provide people with numerous benefits. Here are some of them.
- In the modern world, sedentary lifestyle has become a great problem that leads to such illnesses as diabetes, obesity, and bone diseases. A swimming pool is a great way to fight the problem as it encourages people to be more active. So instead of sitting in front of computer, TV or consoles, both adults and kids can improve their fit and benefit from a more active lifestyle. Just note that in order to keep your pool hygienic, quality cleaning systems, as well as regular maintenance is required.
- Pools provide people with the ability to gain such life-saving skill as swimming. In other words, swimming pools become a great way to provide extra safety for your child. Nevertheless, it is important to know that unsupervised swimming is dangerous, so you will have to think about all pool safety equipment needed to deter your kids from possible risks.
- Whether you choose a ground or inground pool, it will certainly change your life. Also, it will encourage the overall look of your backyard. Once the pool is installed, you can add some cool extras such as pool house, pool fence, fountains, spas and saunas - whatever you like. Also, swimming pool provides you with a great chance to create a pool party, to invite friends and have lots of fun.
- Swimming pools, especially those with pergolas, will help you to cool down on the hottest summer days. So if you are tired of sitting inside your house with an air-conditioner, swimming pool becomes the best alternative. Note that if there is no pergola, applying waterproof sunscreen is important to keep your skin safe from sunburns.
- A swimming pool is not just a great way to spend time and relax. It is also a great investment of money as the value of your home will increase. So if you decide to sell your house, you can make a notable profit. So if you think that installing of swimming pool is too expensive, note that the cost will be covered by all the extra value that gets added to your home and your backyard.
Benefits of a Pool Fence
If you have a swimming pool, you know exactly about all the benefits it provides you, especially when it comes to summer months when you want to stay cool or need some refreshment after daily heat. Still, everyone who has a pool wants it to be as safe as it is possible. One of the best ways to make it safer is provided by the pool fence. Actually, such structures have a lot of benefits, so let us see what they are.
1. Safety for children and Pets
A pool fence provides extra protection when your child or pet is out of adult's sight. To accomplish the same goal, some people use pool barriers. Still, if it is low, a child can easily climb it.When it comes to pool fences, the recommended height is 5 feet or more. What is more, to provide even more safety, choose the one that includes self-closing, self-latching, and lockable pool gate.
2. Reduces Accidents
According to CDC report, a pool fence reduces the risk of drowning, the second largest cause of death for children under the age of 14. To say more, a pool with a fence that provides complete isolation is 84% safer. Mainly, it is explained by the structure of a fence. It is difficult to climb it as there are no openings to place feet.
Though the price of a fence depends on numerous factors such as the size of a pool, the height of a fence, the material used and the location, prices on pool fence Mesa offers shows that you can afford it. Just keep in mind that once installed fence can provide you a lifetime of happiness and safety.
4. Wide Range of Options
If you want to install a fence that will look good and will compliment the design of your backyard area, you have all chances to do it. Pool fences are made from various materials such as glass, wood, vinyl, iron and some other. You can you the one that will compliment your pool nicely. What is more, you will be also able to choose between different colors, styles, and manufacturers, so you will have no problems with choosing the one you want.
5. Easy to Use
Though any model of pool fence will provide enough safety, the most convenient ones are mesh pool fences. It is a lightweight construction you can always remove. What is more, it is designed in the way to be easily assembled or disassembled.
6. Peace Of Mind
If you have a chance to lock the pool when it is not used, you will have no worries about you children or pets who love to run around. So pool fences are used not only for the safety of children and pets, they guarantee you a desired peace of mind.
Pool Shade Ideas
If you think of building a pool or you already have one, it is natural to think of sunshine and mixing it with a bit of shade. Pools are the best places where you can spend hot summer period with your family or friends. That is why it is so important to make everything perfect and to have as the result a relaxing place of your dreams.
Today people are concerned over UV exposure and sunburn. That is why so many of us are looking for shade solutions. A shade structure will help you to minimize the UV light and to protect you from the rays. In modern days, shade structures can complete your pool design and make it safer. One more advantage of large-scale permanent structures is that these structures can easily add some value to your home. So the list below contains the information about the best pool shade ideas you can consider.
1. Shade Sails
If you want to make your pool look more modern, a shade sail is a good option to consider. You can choose between various shapes to get a modern look. Still, this option can cost you a lot. If it is not a problem, shade sail will probably satisfy you with the advantages it can provide.
Pergolas are often used as patio covers. Still, it is one of the best options to get some shade in your pool. Pergola can also help you to create a visual centerpiece if placed over the end of your swimming pool. Pergolas are available in various materials, including the most popular one - wood.
3. Retractable Shade Canopies
One of the most comprehensive ways to make a shade is a retractable shade canopy. In the case of building one, you will get a reliable sun protection that will cover the entire pool. Furthermore, such solution will look pretty stylish.
Umbrellas are probably the easiest way to make a desirable shade. This solution is easily accessible and does not require you to spend a lot of money. Furthermore, umbrellas placed nearby your pool area will create an image of a real resort. That is why this shade option is one of the most popular ones.
5. Poolside Freestanding Structures
It is the best option for those who want to create some shade nearby a swimming pool. You can choose a shade pergola that will easily accomplish two goals: provide you a shade and classic look of your swimming pool. Inside the structure, you can place some chairs, tables and some other outdoor accessories to complete the design. Shade pergolas will provide you a refugee from the sun with comfortable and good-looking advantages inside.