Experience Florida's and Ft. Lauderdale's premier option among Fort Lauderdale hotels regarding the Beach having its very own personal stretch of paradise. At Pelican Grand Beach Resort, we offer oceanfront rooms and fun for every age. Take a ride along our Lazy River or splash in our zero entry share. Unwind on beach with our complimentary seats and umbrellas while you watch the tides modification while having friendly coastline attendants and waiter take care of your per need. Love beachfront dining at OCEAN2000 or bask within the warm Florida sunlight on our big veranda set with soothing rocking chairs. You can find countless techniques to flake out in the Pelican Grand Beach Resort! We supply a helpful staff to ensure a cushty, worry-free stay. Our 500-foot personal coastline and stylish 100per cent nonsmoking resort functions old-style elegance and solution reminiscent of historical Florida resorts. For Fort Lauderdale vacations, meetings and romantic getaways, let our Florida family beach resort address you to a great stay!
Resort charges & Parking
$27 per space, day-to-day resort charge includes:
- Concierge service offered
- In-room WiFi
- Usage of health and fitness center
- Access to business center
- Beach seats, towels, umbrellas, pipes for Lazy River
- In-room coffee
- Infused liquid in lobby
- In-room secure
Underground valet parking - /overnight + income tax.
Take note: garage can accommodate no larger than an SUV dimensions automobile. Vehicles not allowed because of limited area.
Zero Entry Pool
Immerse within our beachfront location from the comfort of our zero entry pool.
Lazy River Tubing Ride
Swim or float truly the only Lazy River in Fort Lauderdale and allow our currents push you along.
The brand new spa at Pelican Grand will undoubtedly be known as the personal luxury spa telling the compelling story of the Swedish life style.
At PURE Spa we're doing things somewhat different. We've placed lots of energy to find the essence of a really good spa experience. We think we found it!
Stretch-out on our complimentary seats and umbrellas and see the spectacular beauty of this Atlantic Ocean. Review a novel, drink a margarita or enjoy lunch delivered by our Beach attendants.
company and Groups
Meeting services include:
- Over 7, 000 sqft of conference and banquet area
- Total event planning and execution
- Unique interior and outdoor venue options
- Custom designed catering
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment offered
Ocean Front Dining
Regarding oceanfront dinner, the Pelican Grand seashore Resort provides choices. From white tablecloth dining, to patio food, to feet in the sand dining.
With these days's overly busy lifestyles, we at some point neglect one of our biggest priorities - our overall health.
The Pelican Grand features these ADA compliant hotels for our guests:
- Hotel Entrance: Wheelchair ramp from valet parking to resort lobby.
- Hotel Lobby: Totally available.
- Guest areas: The Pelican Grand provides ADA compliant accessible rooms when you look at the next area groups: Ocean see area and Oceanfront King Suite. Each room is wheelchair available and features wall-mounted grab bars inside bathroom and wheelchair usage of a personal balcony. A TTY telephone and aesthetic strobe kit can also be found at our forward Desk on a first-come foundation.
- OCEAN2000 Restaurant: Wheelchair ramp for interior eating, wheelchair ramp with electric door for outside dining in the Verandah.
- OCEAN2000 Bar & Grill: Fully accessible
- The Emporium: Fully obtainable
- Company Center: Totally accessible
- Verandah: Wheelchair ramp with electronic doorways offered beside the Emporium.
- Pool: Zero-entry pool (no stairs to enter share). Wheelchair ramp access through the Veranda near OCEAN2000 lounge.
- Beach: Wheelchair ramp offered on north-end of Pool deck.
- Fulfilling & occasion Venues: All conference and occasion venues are available by elevator, wheelchair accessible and barrier-free.
- Everglades Area: Completely obtainable
- Executive Boardroom: Totally accessible
- Hospitality Suite: totally accessible except for outside balcony
- Atlantic Pavilion: Accessible through the Verandah with a wheelchair ramp