This outside pool found by Broward abode Area is a convenient put on campus to take a break from classes and select a dip. Swimming and liquid fun is an important staple of Florida culture.
- Hours tend to be at the mercy of change for holiday breaks, pauses whenever school is certainly not in program, Gator football house games, upkeep, weather condition, etc.
- an alert field will be at the top of the Aquatics pages for closures because maintenance or climate.
- The Broward Pool, Florida Pool, and Graham Pool will shut if atmosphere heat including wind chill falls, or perhaps is predicted to drop, below 45°F.
- The share is available seasonally March through October, weather condition permitting.
Other Pool Places
- Graham Pool
- Florida Pool
- O'Connell Center Pool
Patrons must provide a valid pupil, faculty, staff or spouse/partner Gator 1 Card to enter the pools.
Pool Reservation FormView
Broward Pool and Graham Pool Guest Plan
- All visitors needs to be sponsored by a qualified pupil, professors, staff or spouse/partner with a legitimate Gator 1 card.
- Visitors must check in the share Guest Book. All visitors 18 many years or older must show a government granted image recognition.
- Sponsors must come with guests all the time and therefore are responsible for their conduct and activities.
- People seeking admittance on pools might not get people to sponsor them as a visitor.
- Sponsors tend to be restricted to four guests daily at Broward pool and Graham Pool. Guest visits per semester aren't restricted on Broward and Graham Pools.
- Needs for extended passes needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org you need to include title of guest, basis for the demand, days visitor will likely to be present, sponsors name and UF ID number.