The O'Connell Center Pool is based on lower standard of the Stephen C. O'Connell Center between Gates 2 and 3. This interior facility boasts an 8 lane Olympic size share (50 yards) which can be split into two 25 lawn sections or two 25 meter sections.
The pool deck provides use of locker space facilities. The pool can also be accessible by an aquatic lift to help swimmers with handicaps.
- Hours tend to be at the mercy of transform for holiday breaks, pauses when school is certainly not in program, Gator soccer residence games, maintenance, etc.
- Kindly look at the Adjusted Hours web page for planned closures and cancellations.
Various Other Pool Areas
- Broward Pool
- Graham Pool
- Florida Pool
Patrons must present a valid pupil, faculty, staff or spouse/partner Gator 1 Card to go into the swimming pools.
Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool Guest Policy
- All guests needs to be sponsored by a qualified student, faculty, staff or spouse/partner with a legitimate Gator 1 Card.
- Friends needs to be at least 18 years old to enter the Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool.
- Guests must sign in the share Guest Book and provide a federal government issued recognition card.
- Sponsors must accompany guests always and generally are responsible for their particular conduct and actions.
- Friends cannot take part in Sport Clubs methods, Swim Instruction, or Fitness Classes at Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool.
- Individuals seeking admittance to your swimming pools cannot get users to sponsor all of them as a visitor.
- Sponsors tend to be limited by one visitor each day at Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool. Guests tend to be restricted to one go to per semester during the Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool.