What's The Qualified Pool/Spa Operator® Certificates System?
A CPO® Certification provides people who have the essential understanding, strategies, and abilities of pool and spa businesses. This training features helped protect scores of swimmers by decreasing risks at aquatic services. The NSPF® Certified Pool/Spa Operator® (CPO®) official certification program, the entire world's leading verifiable share and spa education credential, can be acquired as a blended training program. The CPO® Certification system can be entitled to IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
The CPO® certificates system needs participation in a choice of a two-day in-person course (14-16 hours) taught by a professional instructor or the mixed structure that combines the internet Pool Operator Primer™ and one day's the Pool Operator Fusion™ in-person class of instruction. An open book written assessment is needed.
This two-day class covers 14-16 hours of data through the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook and regional rules taught by a certified NSPF® Instructor. This dynamic environment provides direct relationship with an instructor and other students. Pass the open guide exam and earn CPO® official certification.
Contact an NSPF® Instructor or go to the class routine web page to locate a course near you.
Pool Operator Primer™
This internet based training program can be the first rung on the ladder to earning a CPO® Official Certification. This on line curriculum uses the 18 chapters into the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook, which is supplied.
Students get access to the Pool Operator Primer™ web course for six months going for the chance to review the material often.
Pool Operator Fusion™
This one-day in-person class is offered by a professional NSPF® Instructor and is a cost-effective and convenient way to achieve the CPO® official certification.
Sign-up for 2nd day of any two-day class certification course or a stand-alone one-day Pool Operator Fusion™ course. Contact an NSPF® teacher or go right to the class routine page discover a class in your area. Pupils must present a Pool Operator Primer™ Record of conclusion and pass an open book exam to obtain a CPO® official certification.
- 2-Day Classroom CPO® Certificates Program
- CPO® Certificates Blended Training - Pool Operator Primer™ plus Pool Operator Fusion™
CPO® Certification Program Benefits
- Tested educational device
- Widely accepted by neighborhood and condition authorities
- Covers topics needed for pool providers including a part for regional and state rules
- Includes a thorough handbook which updated on a regular basis
- Taught by NSPF® Certified Instructors
- Recognized nationwide and internationally
- Gives members a far better comprehension of the operator’s part in share attention, administration and threat decrease
- Qualified to receive IACET Continuing Knowledge Products (CEUs)