Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene Tank
Clean & Clear Plus Filters have a deterioration resistant shot molded filter tank featuring superior power and reliability. The cartridge assembly utilizes four simple to cleanse, non-woven, polyester cartridges. Each filter is supplied with a bulkhead union set for simple set up.
- NSF listed
- Superior strength
- Large filter location for increased dirt capacity
- 1-1/2 in., 100% drain clean-out slot
- Continuous High Movement™ Internal Air Relief*
- Injection molded container
- Balanced hydraulic movement
- Stress Control™ Clamp
- 100% factory tested
- Ebony bulkhead unions
- High Flow manual environment relief device
Note: Actual system circulation is determined by plumbing system size as well as other system elements.
Note: Pentair Aquatic techniques cannot suggest flow rates above 150 GPM.
*Integrated Continuous High Flow Internal Air Relief is functional only when there clearly was unobstructed flow in circulating system.
Running Limits - maximum regular operating pressure of 50 PSI. Pool.spa (bather) applications, optimum operating liquid heat (interior filter) 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).